Richard hails from Tulsa. He has earned degrees from the University of Oklahoma and Stanford. (Go Sooners and Cardinals!) Before starting Pied Piper, he worked for Hooli as a part time software developer. While his work focuses on applied information theory, mostly optimizing lossless compression schema of both the length-limited and adaptive variants, his non-work interests range widely, everything from quantum computing to chaos theory. He could tell you about it, but THAT would NOT be a “length-limited” conversation! Open
_data/resume.yml to edit this text.
- 2712 Broadway St, CA 94115, San Francisco, California, United States
- (912) 555-4321
- Richard Hendricks
- Build an algorithm for artist to detect if their music was violating copy right infringement laws
- Successfully won Techcrunch Disrupt
- Optimized an algorithm that holds the current world record for Weisman Scores
- Awarded 'Teacher of the Month'
- DB1101 - Basic SQL
- CS2011 - Java Introduction
It is my pleasure to recommend Richard, his performance working as a consultant for Main St. Company proved that he will be a valuable addition to any company.
Fluency: Native speaker
- Web Development